Bont Software is looking for a Computer Scientist/SCADA Engineer. You must be able to multi-task and take a project from inception to completion with minimal supervision. Requires a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field with over two years experience or an Associate’s in Electrical Engineering Technology or a related field with over five years of experience.
The ideal candidate:
1. A familiarity with instrumentation design and interfacing to large scale data acquisition systems.
2. Excellent knowledge of process control strategies and systems
3. Systematic approach to problem definition and solution development
4. Familiarity with safety systems, industrial control networks and advanced control strategies
5. Strong computer hardware, software, database and networking skills
6. Ability to work as a member of cross-functional teams
7. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
8. Excellent verbal and written skills
9. Knowledge of API RP 1165 and associated compliance practices
10. Instrumentation and Field Sensors
11. PLC Programming (any PLC)
12. Visual Basic
13. Windows and Windows Server Deployment
14. Ability to manage computers in a TCP/IP network including handling Domain Security and Network Security
15. Ability to read P&I diagrams
16. Familiarity with I/O control networks
17. Wonderware (or equivalent) in a continuous process and SCADA environment
18. Database Programming/Configuration and Reporting
- The ideal candidate should also be trained and/or certified in Wonderware System Platform.
- Send Resume and salary requirements to resumes@BontSoftware.com with [RESUME] in the subject heading followed by your name.
- We are not accepting resumes from employment agencies or headhunters at this time. Thanks for your understanding.